The Ulysses S. Grant Presidential Library will be open to the public starting August 3.
- You must wear a mask to enter Mitchell Memorial Library and the Ulysses S. Grant Presidential Library.
- We can not provide guided tours during this time.
- Library capacity is limited. Please call or email us if you have any questions.
For more information on Library hours and updated operational guidelines, please visit https://guides.library.msstate.edu/coronavirus.
We are happy to make physical or digital copies of unrestricted print and audiovisual materials. Request copies at the desk or online using the form below.
Terms and Conditions
- Any permission we grant will fully comply with the limitations imposed by the donor of the materials.
- The permissions we grant are limited by the rights Mississippi State University Libraries holds as owner or custodian of the material.
- Our permission does not remove your responsibility to guard against infringement of any rights, including copyright that may be held by others.
- Receipt of a permission letter does not grant, convey, or imply an exclusive right to use a particular item. In every instance, the University fully retains is own right to publish materials and to authorize others to do so.
- You must properly cite and identify the permitted material as part of the collections administered by Mississippi State University Libraries.
- We reserve the right to refuse to grant permission to publish.
- Items from the 20th and 21st centuries may contain sensitive or confidential information that is protected under federal or state right-to-privacy laws and regulations. You are responsible for any legal ramifications arising from disclosure of this information without the consent of the individuals involved.
- Most manuscripts, sound recordings, photographs and moving images created in the past 120 years are protected under US Copyright Law. Transmission, reproduction, publication, or presentation (public display, performance, Internet presentation) of protected items require the permission of the copyright owners. It is your responsibility to obtain permissions.